Besides more stability and uptime in the Twitter service, these are some of the features that I _REALLY_ need built into Twitter:
- Web interface to “track” option. This would make it much easier to manage sms notifications to my phone.
- Increased API access limit. 20 per hour is way too low. I would probably be satisfied with 30-60 per hour. 60 would be best.
- Ability to Mass-block people from the web interface.
- Historical Direct messages sent or threading of direct message conversations.
- Shorter URL service. TinyURL is great, but I’ve seen shorter.
I do not think the above requests would alter the way Twitter functions as a whole, but would enhance its overall functionality. What features or enhancements would you like to see added added to Twitter?